Beaches Babysitting Service ABN: 19805327139 specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and experienced Babysitters and Nannies for families on a casual or temporary basis.
Booking Fee means: the fees in relation to Casual, Short Term or Temporary Placement as stipulated on the services Website.
Sitter/Nanny means: the person nominated by Beaches Babysitting to provide
Services to the Family.
Timesheet means: a written record of the times during which the Sitter provided the Services to the Family.
Family means: the person(s) who engages with the Beaches Babysitting Service to
provide the services in accordance with these Conditions
Introduction means the passing by the Beaches Babysitting Services to the Family of a Curriculum Vitae or any other information in relation to a Sitter.
Permanent Placement means the placement of a Sitter with a Family, or any other person introduced to the Family to provide the Beaches Babysitting Services, for three (3) months or more in any twelve (12) month period
Placement Fee/Finder Fee means in relation to the placement of a Sitter with the Family for a term of three or more months, the placement fees are set out within the Services Website.
- The Sitter/Nanny must have the required skills and experience to provide the Services as needed by the family and has agreed to provide the Services to the family in accordance with and subject to the terms and conditions of this Contract.
- The Sitter/Nanny agrees not to accept any form of approach from a Family where Beaches Babysitting Service has not made the Introduction, or to accept any form of private engagement or inducement to work privately, or to engage in any form of service or category or work, with a Family where Beaches Babysitting Service has not made the Introduction, or any other individual or entity associated with or related to the Family.
- The Sitter/Nanny shall ensure that Beaches Babysitting Service has made the introduction between the Family and Sitter/Nanny, if the Family is aware that if unauthorised engagement is commenced with the Family or other individual or entity introduced to the Sitter/Nanny by the Family, that the Family will be liable to pay Beaches Babysitting Service the daily Service Booking Fee for each day worked direct to the Services Bank Account within Seven days.
- The Sitter/Nanny shall report all rescheduling of bookings, or requests for extra bookings made by the Family, immediately to the Beaches Babysitting Service and request that the Family does the same.
- The Sitter/Nanny shall accurately fill out and submit all Timesheets to the Family within the agreed Timeframe after each week.
- If any child, family member or the Sitter/Nanny is showing signs of illness. Beaches Babysitting Service must be notified within 24 hrs of the job as Beaches Babysitters reserve the right to not attend the Job due to possibility of contracting the illness.
- The Sitter/Nanny shall ensure first aid, CPR, WWCC are always up-to-date and current. The Service reserves the right to notify Families if the Sitters certifications and documentation are out of date and offer no further work until certifications and documentation have been validated.
- The Sitter/Nanny will inform Beaches Babysitting Service immediately if there is a change in status of criminal history.
- The Sitter/Nanny understands all the information provided throughout the Registration Process conducted by Beaches Babysitting Service and agrees to adhere to the Services Policies, guidelines, standards, and expectations and to keep up to date with professional development, current childcare trends and practices.
- The Sitter/Nanny understands that Beaches Babysitting Services policies, guidelines, standards, expectations, and practices can be changed at any time. The Sitter agrees to stay up to date with changes within a reasonable timeframe after a change is made and communicated.
- The Sitter/Nanny will not consume alcohol, illegal substances, or other medication that would im- pair their ability to perform the role.
- The Sitter/Nanny shall not admit any other adults in the house while caring for the children without express written permission from the Family. This permission can be given by text or email.
- If in the circumstance of Nanny Position. The agreed Service placement fee is due to be paid two weeks prior to the nanny’s official day of commencement of work with the family.
- The Sitter/Nanny will be reimbursed by the Family for all reasonable travelling and other out-of- pocket expenses incurred by the Sitter/Nanny that have previously been approved in writing by the Family. The Sitter/Nanny must produce original receipts or other supporting vouchers or documentation to the Family in accordance with the normal policies and procedures as determined by the Service from time to time. The Family is to reimburse the Sitter/Nanny within 14 days of the Sitter/Nanny providing adequate documentation of the travelling or out of pocket expense.
- If the Sitter/Nanny uses their own car, the Sitter/Nanny will be entitled to charge a rate per kilometre
calculated in accordance with the Australian Taxation Office deduction guidelines. If a car is provided by the Family, the Sitter will be liable for any excess payable in respect of an insurance policy on any ”at fault accidents” basis and any fines incurred by the sitter/nanny as a result of any traffic violations, whilst performing their duties.
- In circumstances where the Sitter/Nanny is required to work additional hours, outside the usual hours, the Sitter/Nanny will then be paid at the Agreed hourly rate.
- The Sitter/Nanny must keep confidential, and not reproduce or communicate in any form, any confidential information except as the law requires. The Sitter/Nanny must not remove confidential information from the Services offices or from the Family‘s home or office without consent.
- The Sitter will not post pictures online on any social media platform or share with people outside the Family, without express written permission.
- On termination of any contract, the Sitter must return to the Family or the Service any property including any keys, access cards or other items provided to the Sitter by the Family and or the Service.
- The Sitter understands that Beaches Babysitting Service may choose to cease Introducing the Sitter to Families or offering the Sitter engagement opportunities if these terms of agreement are breached or the Service receives feedback about the Sitter that does not reflect the standard of performance referenced by referees or falls below the standards as outlined by the Beaches Babysitting Service.
· Bookings are not reserved until a deposit of 50% has been paid to Beaches Babysitting Bank Account.
· The remaining balance is due on the day of the party.
· To avoid any disappointment, we suggest submitting an online booking form as soon as possible.
· Enquiries alone cannot be taken as confirmation.
· We advise you to consider a wet weather option as a backup on the day should the weather turn miserable.
· If you cancel/postpone 14+ days before your party you will receive a FULL credit refund of your deposit.
· If you cancel/postpone with less than 14 days notice before your event, the deposit is non-refundable.
Checks & Insurance
· All entertainers are covered by Indemnity Insurance.
· All entertainers hold the necessary Working with Children and Police checks.
Our number one concern is that the host and their guests can enjoy their special celebrations and health/safety is a critical factor for this. We are operating under the following procedures:
1. We constantly check the health status of our staff to ensure they will not set up a party if they have any COVID-19 symptom.
2. We have rostered extra staff on for each weekend to ensure any illnesses do not impact our parties.
3. We are flexible with rescheduling if you need to move your event.
What we recommend for parties during this time:
1. Limit the party guests to close friends and family and keep within COVID-19 numbers allowed at gatherings.
2. Choose parties outdoors or at home, rather than venues.
3. Book with a company you trust. Our set ups are adjusted so that they don’t involve too much touching/sharing during this time.
4. Have hand sanitiser available.
5. Beaches Babysitting remains super committed to high hygiene standards of ALL our equipment.
6. All equipment is undergoing extra cleaning, as too are costumes, table cloths, tables, chairs, face paints, just to name a few of our items.
7. Strict hygiene standards are being adhered to at every party, especially with regards to face painting and are as follows:
- Entertainers will greet clients with a wave rather than a handshake.
- Entertainers will clean hands upon entering the premises.
- Fresh water with antibacterial properties for brushes, water changed regularly.
- Cleaning hands with hand sanitiser in between each participant painted.
- Baby wipes also used to keep hands clean.
- Any paint on lips to be applied with single use cotton tip, which is then disposed of in disposable bag.
- One sponge used per child, and then placed in bag upon completion.
- Paints to be regularly wiped down with antibacterial spray.
- Separate brush bucket with antibacterial soap for cleaning in between faces.
- Clean faces only to be painted, food to be cleaned off by parent/guardian prior to painting.
- Face Painting participants showing signs of illness such as coughing, sneezing, runny nose won’t be painted.