At Beaches Babysitting, our Sitters have their Police Criminal Record checked, hold a First Aid Certificate, WWCC, are Covid-19 trained, have prior experience and have been through the Beaches Babysitting interviewing process.
We offer Day, Night & Overnight Sitters.
At Beaches Babysitting, we have a minimum of 3 hours required for all jobs.
Our Babysitters are trained to adapt to your families individual routine,
which could include but not limited to services such as:
Assistance with feeding
Bath Time/ Brush Teeth
Nappy changes and toileting
Story and bed
Outdoor/ Indoor Play
• The children are in a smaller group environment like their own home which makes them comfortable.
• The children will be healthier as they will not be subjected to constant illness and hygiene issues as well as all our Sitters are Covid-19 Trained.
• Children have the benefits of one on one care where they get more immediate attention and focus on their development.
• Parents have the benefit that most of the household duties are already completed for them before they get home and they can get that all important quality time to spend with their children from the minute they get home.
Booking fees exclude the Babysitter’s hourly rate.
• Casual Sitter- $25 per day
• Emergency Sitter (notice within 48 hrs of booking time)- $45 per day
• The booking fee is non-refundable.
Booking fees are charged per day,
A lower rate of $20 per day is applicable for more than 1 consecutive day.
Note: Our minimum booking is for 3 hours.
Booking fees are paid to Beaches Babysitting Bank Account.
Account name: Beaches Babysitting
BSB: 062 155
Account Number: 10727072
· *Parents pay the hourly rate to the Babysitter directly either in Cash or a Bank Transfer at the end of the job.
Sitting rates depend on the Sitters experience and qualifications, as well as the number of children being cared for and their age.
Sitters generally cost between $25 and $30 per hour.
Please Note: It is important to discuss with the Babysitter whether you prefer paying them in cash or bank transfer incase they need to supply their bank details
Once you have paid the deposit/booking fee your Sitter is then secured for the job.
1. Our Beaches Babysitters are required to call or text the family to introduce themselves upon arrival.
2. Once the job commences, the Sitters must text the parents after one hour of the start time.
3. While our Sitters are on duty, they are required to entertain, resettle, attend to children and provide information to the parents as required upon their return.