At Beaches Babysitting, our Sitters have their Police Criminal Record checked, hold a First Aid Certificate, WWCC, are Covid-19 trained, have prior experience and have been through the Beaches Babysitting interviewing process.
We offer Day, Night & Overnight Sitters.
At Beaches Babysitting, we have a minimum of 3 hours required for all jobs.
Our Babysitters are trained to adapt to your families individual routine,
which could include but not limited to services such as:
Assistance with feeding
Bath Time/ Brush Teeth
Nappy changes and toileting
Story and bed
Outdoor/ Indoor Play
• The children are in a smaller group environment like their own home which makes them comfortable.
• The children will be healthier as they will not be subjected to constant illness and hygiene issues as well as all our Sitters are Covid-19 Trained.
• Children have the benefits of one on one care where they get more immediate attention and focus on their development.
• Parents have the benefit that most of the household duties are already completed for them before they get home and they can get that all important quality time to spend with their children from the minute they get home.
1. Fill out the Online Booking Form. (we will get back to you within 48 hours) or give us a call on 1800 943 588.
2. Once your sitter is confirmed, please deposit the agreed booking fee to secure your Sitter for the job.
3. A calendar invite will then be sent to you and your sitter for you to confirm.
4. Your sitter is required to text/call you to introduce themselves before arrival.
5. Once the job commences, the Sitter will text the parents within the first hour to provide an update.
6. While our Sitters are on duty, they are required to entertain, resettle, attend to children and provide information to the parents as required upon their return.
Booking Fees are paid to Beaches Babysitting to confirm your booking:
• Casual Sitter- $27 per day
• Emergency Sitter (notice within 24 hrs of booking time)- $45 per day
Please Note: - Booking fees exclude the Babysitter’s hourly rate.
- The booking fee is non-refundable.
- Our minimum booking is for 3 hours.
Booking fees are paid Directly to Beaches Babysitting Bank Account via BSB Payment or Stripe payment
Account name: Beaches Babysitting
BSB: 062 155
Account Number: 10727072
Please Note: Parents pay the Babysitter's hourly rate directly to the Beaches Babysitting Bank Account at the end of the job.
Please confirm with the Director if you would like this as an Invoice.
Please Note: We charge per 15 min blocks.
Sitting rates depend on the Sitters experience and qualifications, as well as the number of children being cared for and their age. Rates may also vary depending on weekend rates & public holiday rates.
Please scroll down for our sitters schedule of rates table.
GROUP Bookings: Sitters rate will change when the children are from different families. Please firmly state all information of all families. Each Family will be charged a discounted rate for the group booking.
Please Note: All payments will be deposited into our Beaches Babysitting Bank Account and NOT directly to the Sitter.
1. Please fill out the Permanent Nanny “Family Details Form” on our website. Once you engage with Beaches Babysitting to find you a permanent Nanny, we will email you to let you know that we have received your details. Your details will remain confidential. We use the information you provide to capture the specific job requirements and find out what is important to you as a family. This enables us to find and match a Nanny with the right personality and skills.
2. We will prepare a personalised job brief for you to approve. This is to ensure we have understood your needs correctly and to assist us to match your family with your ideal Nanny. The job brief is used as the job description when speaking to potential Nannies and ensures we provide accurate and consistent information to all candidates, so they are fully aware of what the role entails and your expectations.
3. Then, we commence the recruitment process by contacting the available and suitable Nannies that are registered with our service. We will also run a recruitment campaign and use digital advertising to broaden our network. We interview every Nanny, check references, ensure they have a WWCC (Working with Children Check) and an up to date First Aid Certificate.
4. We then shortlist the best matched Nannies and send you their profiles to review so you can decide on who you would like to interview.
5. Once you confirm who you would like to interview, we arrange the interviews on your behalf at a time that is convenient for you and the candidate.
6. When you have chosen your preferred Nanny, we will make them an offer, and if accepted, arrange start dates, negotiate pay and take care of everything up until the day they start.
Beaches Babysitting Finder fees for a permanent Nanny are as follows (excl GST):
• One (1) day Carer: $800
• Two (2) day Carer: $900
• Three (3) day Carer: $1,000
• Four (4) day Carer: $1,100
• Five (5) day Carer: $1,200
Please note: Weekends days are not included.
Our Finder fee is broken down into separate payments:
1) An engagement fee of $100 is required to be paid prior to commencement of the
recruitment process and is used to pay for the initial administration, advertising, and recruitment
2) Once we have prepared a shortlist of the most suitable candidates for your role we will send you
the nanny profile/s. At this point you will then need to pay our recruitment fee of $300.
3) The engagement feeand recruitment fee ($400) is offset against the Finder fee and
the final outstanding balance will be charged on the 1st day of the successful Nanny’s placement
Please Note: Our Finder Fees are excluding the Nanny’s hourly pay rate.
Nanny pay rates vary depending on the nanny’s experience and qualifications,
ages of the children and the duration of hours.
Nanny’s hourly rates average from $28 – $35 per hour, (which includes superannuation if applicable).
Our Casual Sitters Rates Table**