At Beaches Babysitting, our Sitters have their Police Criminal Record checked, hold a First Aid Certificate, WWCC, are Covid-19 trained, have prior experience and have been through the Beaches Babysitting interviewing process.
We offer Day, Night & Overnight Sitters.
At Beaches Babysitting, we have a minimum of 3 hours required for all jobs.
Our Babysitters are trained to adapt to your families individual routine,
which could include but not limited to services such as:
Assistance with feeding
Bath Time/ Brush Teeth
Nappy changes and toileting
Story and bed
Outdoor/ Indoor Play
• The children are in a smaller group environment like their own home which makes them comfortable.
• The children will be healthier as they will not be subjected to constant illness and hygiene issues as well as all our Sitters are Covid-19 Trained.
• Children have the benefits of one on one care where they get more immediate attention and focus on their development.
• Parents have the benefit that most of the household duties are already completed for them before they get home and they can get that all important quality time to spend with their children from the minute they get home.
Booking fees exclude the Babysitter’s hourly rate.
• Casual Sitter- $25 per day
• Emergency Sitter (notice within 48 hrs of booking time)- $45 per day
Note: The booking fee is non-refundable.
Our minimum booking is for 3 hours.
Booking fees are paid Directly to Beaches Babysitting Bank Account via BSB Payment.
Account name: Beaches Babysitting
BSB: 062 155
Account Number: 10727072
· *Please Note: Parents pay the Babysitter's hourly rate directly to the Beaches Babysitting Bank Account at the end of the job.
Please do confirm with the Director if you would like this as an Invoice instead.
Sitting rates depend on the Sitters experience and qualifications, as well as the number of children being cared for and their age. Rates may also vary depending on weekend rates & public holiday rates.
Sitters generally cost between $25 - $35 per hour.
Please Note: All payments will be deposited into our Beaches Babysitting Bank Account and NOT directly to the Sitter.
1. Fill out the Online Booking Form. (we will get back to you within 48 hours)
2. Once your sitter is confirmed, please deposit the agreed booking fee to secure your Sitter for the job.
3. A calendar invite will then be sent to you and your sitter.
4. Your sitter is required to text/call you to introduce themselves before arrival.
5. Once the job commences, the Sitter will text the parents within the first hour to provide an update.
6. While our Sitters are on duty, they are required to entertain, resettle, attend to children and provide information to the parents as required upon their return.